[thelist] imagemaps in imageready

Gerd Baumann gb at inetwire.com
Wed Nov 1 04:38:07 CST 2000

> I am using imageready (unfortunately) to create an imagemap. I understand
> the concept of using separate layers to indicate each hotspot, but my
> problem appears to be that I can't figure out what tool to use to actually
> mark the hotspots. I originally thought I was supposed to use the marquee
> tool, but this doesn't seem to work.

Make a new layer, draw the shape of your hotspot (with a rectangle tool f.e.)
fill it with some color, check Image map in the layer options palette and
export the optimized version in HTML. Sorry I'm a bit late, you might
have
figured it out by yourself in the meantime.

BTW, Imagemapper from Green Monster Software is shareware (Mac)

Good luck,

Gerd