[thelist] Access+ASP: database connection error

Warden, Matt mwarden at odyssey-design.com
Wed Nov 1 20:34:21 CST 2000

> You probably checked this: Does the web server have full/read write access
> to the directory?? Maybe it can't create its lock file.

Yeah, it does. I should also mention that:

a. the file, with the same name, was working fine before I re-uploaded
b. after this all happened, i attemted to get things working again by
re-uploading an older version of the same database (one that worked fine
before) and the same error is still occurring

I'm stumped.

--
mattwarden
mattwarden.com