[thelist] domain registration in various countries - ca, uk, fr, de, sg, etc

isaac isaac at triplezero.com.au
Thu Nov 2 08:03:54 CST 2000

Hi,

I need to register specific domains in the following countries:

	Canada
	UK
	France
	Germany
	South Africa
	Singapore

Can anyone familiar with even one (or all) of these please let me know where
I can check domain availability, what the pricing structure is like, and any
restrictions that might exist, etc.

One of the other countries I'm investigating is New Zealand. Oliver's
already provided me with the info, so for anyone who's interested:

 - check and buy at www.domainz.net.nz
 - NZ$32 setup, and NZ$44 a year.
 - no locality, or generic-term restrictions
 - must have nameservers pre-configured before registering.

Thanks for any info,

isaac