Tips for my stupidity (WAS RE: [thelist] Access+ASP: database connection error)

Scott_Brady at themoneystore.com Scott_Brady at themoneystore.com
Thu Nov 2 10:21:53 CST 2000

Because I'm sure I owe after my last 2 . . .

<tip type="Attention to details">
     When you hit "Reply" on your e-mail application, make sure that you are
currently on the e-mail you actually want to reply to.
</tip>

<tip>
     This is probably obvious to many people, but when working on big projects
(particularly if you're part of a team), it's a really good idea to use some
sort of version control software (such as Visual SourceSafe).  It can really
save your hide (particularly if you accidentally delete/screw up a file).
</tip>

Scott