[thelist] CF output stretching a c r o s s t h e s cre eee n

CDitty mail at redhotsweeps.com
Thu Nov 2 12:02:13 CST 2000

If I understand what you are referring to, you can't.  If memory serves me
correct, html pages are drawn from right to left.   If you have the opening
cfoutput tag at the beginning of the table and the closing at the bottom,
CF is going to parse everything in between.   If you can supply us with
some code, I am sure that we will be able to answer your question better.

CDitty