[thelist] How to Fade the Edges of an Image

Matthew Fischer mfischer at e-fishsolutions.com
Fri Nov 3 08:07:32 CST 2000

In photoshop 5.5 or 6.0 (and I think 5.0 also), try the Vignette Action under the frames group in your Actions. This will kind of do what you're looking for, although the image has to go on a white background. If you look at the steps in the action you can see what it does and change it to work with other colors.