[thelist] Shopping Cart & Merchant Services

aphelan (Andrea Phelan) aphelan at confederationc.on.ca
Fri Nov 3 09:37:52 CST 2000

Two E-Mails in one :)
First, I'm looking for tips on the best online transaction processors
available in
canada, all tips and experiences welcome! Currently I am looking into
BeanStream
and Royal Bank of Canada, and BeanStream is the front runner. I really cant
find
any other canadian based companies that seem worth my while.

Second. I'm looking for a good free ASP Shopping Cart. I imagine this must
be
hard, but not impossible to come by, if anyone knows of any they have found
work nicely, it would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

Annie