[thelist] Having FTP problems. Suggestions?

Scott Dexter sgd at ti3.com
Fri Nov 3 15:12:21 CST 2000

Hi Ari, welcome to thelist, hope you like your stay =)

DW's ftp I've found to be pretty good, and one of the guys here relies on it
for moving files (though still <100 at a time)

Anyhoo, you can selectively highlight directories in WS_FTP (I have the lite
version) to transfer, which may help somewhat, but other than that, I'm not
sure what to offer; if its truly a complex set of files that you need to
update, maybe look into scripting something (through WSH or perl or
something *nix flavored) ... ?

sgd
--
work: http://www.ti3.com/