[thelist] Just a freebie tip

A. Erickson amanda at gawow.com
Sat Nov 4 11:49:43 CST 2000

Just as a note on that -- I hate it when people ask other people to rate
themselves. I mean, isn't that kind of stupid? It just seems so subjective
to me and not really an indicator of anything. It's like asking someone, "If
you were a car what kind of car would you be" and then trying to draw a
conclusion based on that. Silly, I think.

- amanda