[thelist] RE: cross browser test this site... please...

Carleen Tracy carleen.tracy at b3interactive.com
Mon Nov 6 13:56:13 CST 2000

Hi Jason,
I am viewing in Netscape 4.0 on a PC at 1024x768.
The copy on the right in the 'news' section is illegible...really small and
choppy. I don't know if you know this but none of the links anywhere on the
page work. Also, for the 'services', 'context', and 'company' rollovers I am
getting repeated JS errors-none of these items are clickable.

In NN 4.7 things are a bit better.
>From a UI standpoint, the logo in the top left should be clickable. I was
confused on how to retun to the start page.
If I click the services bar then click 'basho bootcamp' the content is
loaded in the lower section and the navigation items move to the right
side....the one that is highlighted (in this case the bootcamp) is sitting
ontop of another option. The other options are not clickable and it is
unclear on how to return home to get the other options in the services
section. If I click the <<< on the bottom I am served a page which has two
sets of content superimposed ontop of each other. On this page the nav on
the right has 'basho frontdesk' and 'basho bootcamp' highlighted. The other
items in the nav are still not available for clicking.

The same sort of behavior is happening with the other sections.
I really like the overall style of the site it just has a few tech glitches.
Let me know if you need a FULL QA on this and I can help you out (I may not
be able to help you fix them but I can let you know what they are) ;)

carleen