[thelist] Problems with deleted records in Access

Luther, Ron Ron.Luther at COMPAQ.com
Tue Nov 7 08:47:33 CST 2000

Sorry.

<shrugs>

Here is an Access link that might be useful -- I poked around a tad ... but
didn't find anything quick ...

http://www.athree.com/cgi-bin/discussion/wwwthreads.pl

<flashback>Dang! ... Sounds almost like db3! ... where it wasn't enough to
'delete' a record ... you had to 'pack' the database after 'deleting' ... to
make sure the record was really really gone!</flashback>

Good Luck!

Ron L.