[thelist] RE:Table Background Question

Carleen Tracy carleen.tracy at b3interactive.com
Wed Nov 8 09:23:37 CST 2000

Adam,
Using CSS you can indicate that you don't want the background image to
repeat or tile.
Try this:

<Body style="background-image: whatever.jpg; background-repeat: NO-REPEAT">

check out this link for reference:
http://www.coolnerds.com/xrefs/xrefcss.htm
Here it says that it's n/a on NN but I've used it and it works fine.