[thelist] Table Background Question

Steve Cook sck at biljettpoolen.se
Wed Nov 8 10:01:03 CST 2000

Hmmm, having been aware of this problem for a long time and having never
found a satisfactory solution, I thought I would revisit a site of mine
having problems with table backgrounds and apply this tip. What I'm getting
though is that the transparent gif doesn't result in a see-through table
cell, but a white table cell that blocks out the background image.

I've checked and double checked that the gif is *really* a transparent gif
(it displays as it should in IE). I'm hoping I'm just being dumb and that
I've done something wrong - anyone recognise the problem? I'm using
Communicator 4.73 on Win 2000.

.steve

<snip>