[thelist] accessing mail in unix(linux)

Steve Cook sck at biljettpoolen.se
Thu Nov 9 02:58:31 CST 2000

Hi Adrian,

you shouldn't have any problem I think. I'm a little confused that you don't
see the file when telnetting to the box. Have you tried "ls -a"? (which
displays all files, even those prefixed with a .)

In your perl script, you should simply be able to open the file using its
full path and name.

Hope this helps.

.steve

   WapWarp - http://wapwarp.com