[thelist] Starting a Webusiness

Tom Webb twebb at dynamicinst.com
Thu Nov 9 15:13:11 CST 2000

I have started few companies.  Get in touch with an Attorney and CPA first
before you do anything.  This is especially important so that you can
determine which kind of business you want to be, Sole Proprietorship,
Limited or General Partnership, Corporation, Etc.  There are federal, state
and county documents to submit and your CPA and Attorney can inform you of
what these are.  The US Small Business Administration has a lot of
resources for starting a small business, do's and don'ts etc.  Check their
web site.
Tom Webb