[thelist] emailing text in the BODY of a message

cayley vos cvos at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 9 22:04:34 CST 2000

Greetings!  I have a link that I would like to use to
email the text of a press release to a customer, with
the customer merely having to click on the link to
have that document mailed to them.  here is the page
(its in flash)
the button that looks like an envelope is the one we
want to use for this.  I can write in asp and use a
cgi bin.  Im thinking of using formmail to pre-process
the mail.

Do You Yahoo!?