[thelist] table cell alignment problem

Lisa Bartholomew lisa at koolfish.com
Fri Nov 10 02:47:51 CST 2000

Hi, Please can someone take a look and help me to align three images.
I have a table, I have left the border on so it is easier for you to see.
On the right-hand side are 3 buttons. They should all join together but I
can't for the life of me figure out what is wrong. I have cell heights in
the cells and have aligned them top etc, but they won't budge.

Don't waste your time on other comments, the site is not finished or
formatted I am not looking for a site review just help with this alignment
problem.
see the problem page at http://www.koolfish.com/version2/index.html

Thanks all
Lisa.