[thelist] Simple Apache question

Bruce Heerssen bheerssen at visualbridge.tv
Fri Nov 10 09:21:28 CST 2000

Anthony, are you sure about this? It didn't work for me. What did work was
modifying the <directory...> entry in the httpd.config file to read:

Options -Indexes ...(blah, blah)

However, that disables indexing on all directories.

I'm using WinNT with Apache running as a service. Would that be a factor? Of
course, I did remember to stop and restart the sevice before expecting the
change to take effect.

news:<3A0B4EEF.8F8F2818 at Baratta.com>...