[thelist] BG images in cells in NN

Adam Squier asquier at exobox.com
Fri Nov 10 10:39:55 CST 2000

Hi everyone,

I've been working on a layout that uses background images in cells to
account for a fluid (or "stretchy") design. The weird thing is that some BG
images show up just fine in Netscape but others don't. In IE they're fine.
After much re-doing I finally got them all to work. It ended up being the
file name of the gif that was doing it (as far as I could tell -- that's
what worked). In my testing I wasn't able figure out what the offending
names were.

Are there certain names (or characters) that one shouldn't use when
assigning background images to cells in Netscape?

Thanks,

Adam