[thelist] Anyone here use Onelist/eGroups for their newsletters?

Dulcie Meatheringham dulcie at heritagecommunityfdn.org
Fri Nov 10 17:58:21 CST 2000

CDitty wrote:

> Well?  Do ya?
>
> Thanks
>
> CDitty

We've only sent out one newsletter so far, using SPAM:
http://www.greenspun.com/spam/

It looked like ass.  It's free, and it's easy for people to sign-up, though.
I just need to learn how to format the message properly.  I didn't test it
before unleashing it on our poor subscribers.

The E-Groups list we had proved to be too confusing for our audience.  I am
on several E-groups announce lists and they seem to work well, though people
tend to complain about the ads included with every mail-out.

Happy Friday!

-Dulcie.
--
Dulcie Meatheringham, Website Admin.