[thelist] AOL

Michael Goddard Michael at tdh-marketing.com
Mon Nov 13 12:24:50 CST 2000

The only problem I believe with this is once you connect using the AOL 3
browser, the AOL server will automatically start updating the software to
the recent version.  I remember when I was an AOL user, this is one of the
big things that I did not like about AOL is that they update files without
my consent etc...I could be wrong so any recent AOL users out there let me
know.

Michael