[thelist] hard won vector art tip...

Mike Migurski mike at cloudfactory.org
Mon Nov 13 12:34:44 CST 2000

woah, what was he SMOKING??? 1200dpi, newspaper-spread-sized monitors? I
have two 1280x1024 screens in front of my face here, and it's hard enough
to follow the mouse around when I lose my train of thought. Jakob makes
some pretty bold claims about the "need" for such a massive hardware
upgrade, yet he makes no arguments for *why* they're necessary or *how*
incorporating these assumptions into a UI design will make it perfect, and
indeed seems to contradict most of his other columns which focus on
simplicity and low bandwidth as a virtue.

-mike.

                   michal migurski     mike at cloudfactory.org
                  tel:415.876.0939     AIM:migurski
    http://www.viberation.com/mike     ICQ:47513232