[thelist] dHtml <td> contents

Tab Alleman talleman at autobex.com
Wed Nov 15 13:24:45 CST 2000

Ok, as I begin reading entire chapters on dHtml, I thought maybe I should
ask somebody if they can point me in the right direction:

I have two <td> cells:  in one cell is a <select> and based on what the user
selects, i want to fill the other <td> with stuff.

It's an Intranet, so I only need to make it IE 5+ compatible.  Should I be
looking at ILAYERS or Layers or something else?  I can't really use absolute
positioning though, can I, since I don't know where the position of the <td>
will be on the page, right?

any pointers are appreciated,

Tab