nav6 resource consumption (was RE: [thelist] Netscape6 awarded knob of the week)

Oliver Lineham oliver at lineham.co.nz
Wed Nov 15 21:11:54 CST 2000

At 13:29 16/11/2000 +1030, you wrote:

>ie, first open up only IE5 (or whatever you guys are up to these days),
>browse to a page and then check the memory usage.

no, that's no good unless we all look at the same page.  it's probably
better opening it up to a blank page.

>I have one of the Netscape 6 previews, but when I tried to load it out of
>curiosity, it had lost my "account", and crashed trying to load the form to
>sign me up. Err, OK.

yeah, it did that to me too on the first attempt. the activation wizard
thing seems pretty flaky. try again.

</ol>

     v i b e   m e d i a    http://www.vibe.co.nz/
  po box 10-492              wellington, new zealand
  phone +64 21 210-7845         oliver at lineham.co.nz