[thelist] bg image using css not showing

Joshua OIson joshua at alphashop.net
Wed Nov 15 22:24:45 CST 2000

I can't tell for sure, but check your image paths.  Your document is using
relative paths (without the / at the beginning, and the css entry is using a
/.  You should probably include a <base href=""> in your header too, to make
sure that images and links are always correct.  Sorry I can't help more, but
since background images don't through broken link errors, it can be tough to
figure out what's going on, but definitely double check everything.

-joshua