[thelist] I Really need some help please

Anthony Baratta Anthony at Baratta.com
Thu Nov 16 01:41:35 CST 2000

Kevin wrote:

> > My boss wants me to find out how we can make a web page on our internal
> > intranet that we can put like a table with engineers names in and the days
> > of the week that they are on call and he could have a document somplace on
> > his computer that he could change the info on and somehow it automaticly
> > changes on the web page without manually haveing to recode the page .

Kevin...

Get over to a web site that hosts CGI scripts and find a version of calendar software
that suites your needs.

Places to start:

	http://www.scriptsearch.com/

	http://www.scriptarchive.com/