[thelist] Three Buddies Dot Com...

John Handelaar john at userfrenzy.com
Thu Nov 16 05:53:26 CST 2000

That's a combination of skills which is unlikely to result
in a fair and profitable distribution of workload, imho.

We've been going for a few months and are currently a
little sidetracked (everyone wants DB-driven sites, we're
doing them for cashflow, my biz partner doesn't mind since
"one bit of coding's very kuch the same as another to me"
but it drives me nuts).

We actually started this company to launch some products
and/or services, but the grim fact is that what we want
to do involves us paying ourselves money without bringing
in the bread - so until February (which will be the better
part of a year by then) we're stuck doing fiddly sites
and idiot-proofing them.

Just make sure that everyone can handle that :-)  God knows
I'd be more irritated by this if I didn't know our clients
so well...

John Handelaar

T +44 20 7209 4117       M +44 7930 681789
F +44 870 169 7657   E john at userfrenzy.com