[thelist] Quick poll: Which mock-up would you choose?

Carleen Tracy carleen.tracy at b3interactive.com
Thu Nov 16 07:51:25 CST 2000

Hello,
I am leaning toward #1. The other two are a bit corporate (especially #3).
This is a nice way to handle standard template pages. The only concern I
bring up would be the flexibility of the background color. If it's a large
site with tons of different data that needs to change quickly or be
generated dynamically, the background color *might* become a problem. Just
something to consider.
they're all really nice but #1 is my favorite
cmt