[thelist] Quick poll: Which mock-up would you choose?

Toivonen, Nicole Nicole.Toivonen at crt.xerox.com
Thu Nov 16 08:06:10 CST 2000

Hey there Niklaus,

I'm liking the look of #1, and would like #2 a little more if the plane were
in the top bar as well.

But I think I'd have to agree with aardvark on this - #1 is my pick, tho
could use a little more contrast with the nav bar.  (And I like saying
'happy cloud thing' :)

Nic.

Nicole Toivonen
Web Developer