[thelist] screen savers

Warden, Matt mwarden at odyssey-design.com
Thu Nov 16 21:37:57 CST 2000

> I am only asking about screen savers. I am not sure
> about the contents of Matt's reply.
>
> Does anyone know of a site where I can get good
> screensavers?

Mia, this list is about Internet development and other related computer
issues. Screen savers does not really fall into this category. Therefore, it
is considered to be offtopic. Though lists.evolt.org seems to be having
problems, you can see posting guidelines at
http://lists.evolt.org/mailman/listinfo/thelist. According to these
guidelines, one can post an off-topic email to the list if it is accompanied
by a tip, a helpful bit of information usually from personal experience,
surrounded by <tip> and </tip> tags. This sort of counter-acts the off-topic
nature of the post by including an on-topic tip.

As for your question, try these:
download.cnet.com
www.screensaver.com
www.shareware.com