[thelist] [Design] Link Color Dilemna

Jen Worden jen at meadoworks.com
Fri Nov 17 08:16:54 CST 2000

Hi Matt ...

At 09:44 PM 11/16/00 -0500, Warden, Matt wrote:
>Anyway, that blue is really doggin' my style. I had it the same color as the
>text before, but that kind of bugged me because that's kind of a usability
>no-no (even though links were the only text underlined).

Yep, that blue is definately hard on the eyes against the black background.
Why not try something that will compliment rather than contrast with the
yellow/orange? I like reds in the #990000-#cc0000 even into #993300. But if
you want to stick with blues, I'd go for a more greyish steely blue like
#003366.

My .02 cents. Keep up the good work!

cfn ... Jen
Jen Worden - Web Developer