[thelist] Flash - Center all Layers?

Mark Gregor mark at velir.com
Fri Nov 17 13:25:39 CST 2000

Hi,

I have a Flash movie with about 30 photographs, each on its own layer.  As the Flash movie plays, it transitions from one photo to another (not too exciting, I know).

I modified the dimensions of the movie to 1024x768 (the photos are 800x600), so the photos float on a colored background.  However, the photos are not *centered* in the movie, they are left and top aligned.

My question is this:  How can I center all of the photos, without manually changing every keyframe?

Thanks!

Mark