[thelist] basedir location

Steve Cook sck at biljettpoolen.se
Mon Nov 20 03:57:08 CST 2000

Hi J!

Using cgi.PM you can take a look at the HTTP session variable path_info

Instructions here...
http://stein.cshl.org/WWW/software/CGI/cgi_docs.html#environment

If you aren't using cgi.PM there are other ways of getting at the HTTP
session variables, but I still don't have a perl book with me so I'm a
little lost for what the exact methods are!

Hope this helps anyways!

.steve

   WapWarp - http://wapwarp.com
 Wap-Dev - http://www.wap-dev.net