[thelist] Netscape Only error using CF and Oracle *

Raymond K. Camden rcamden at allaire.com
Mon Nov 20 13:33:42 CST 2000

All ColdFusion does is pass the stuff (SQL) to your DB. ColdFusion doesn't
have a SQL engine it itself. (Actually, CF 5, which was announced at the Dev
Conf in early November, -will- have CFSQL, which will allow you to write a
query against an existing query.)

Raymond Camden, Principal Spectra Compliance Engineer for Allaire

Email   : jedimaster at allaire.com
ICQ UIN : 3679482