[thelist] urgent dreamweaver help needed

Matthew Fischer mfischer at e-fishsolutions.com
Tue Nov 21 09:50:37 CST 2000

Dreamweaver's FTP can be tempermental. Try checking or unchecking the "Use Passive FTP" box under the web site portion of the site definition for the site you are having trouble with, sometimes this helps.

--

Matt Fischer || e-fish solutions, inc      (e)   \\\\\__   o
   <mfischer at e-fishsolutions.com>           (e) /    o  \ o