[thelist] screen resolution sniffing

Colin Strasser colin at u2i.com
Tue Nov 21 18:36:52 CST 2000

This seems like a good time to remind everyone of the mantra:  Let
the Web be the Web.  If you don't know what I'm talking about, you
need to read "A Dao of Web Design":

http://www.alistapart.com/stories/dao/index.html

And as long as you're there, you might enjoy wandering around the
whole site.  It's populated by kindred spirits to evolt.org, I
think.

Ciao,

Colin

--