[thelist] table cell troubles in Netscape

JTocher janice at discoverysystems.com
Wed Nov 22 08:24:37 CST 2000

Hi Lisa,
I've also seen some weirdness in Netscape where it has a 'mind of it's own'
when creating tables - doesn't always seem to pay attention to the 'pixel
width' they're given!
Have you considered adding a 'spacer gif' in the interior to blow it out to
the size you want?

Just a thought...
Janice

btw - nice looking site!