[thelist] Have A Look

aardvark roselli at earthlink.net
Wed Nov 22 11:36:04 CST 2000

> From: Jamie Madden <jamie at bayou.com>
>
> http://www.bayou.com/index_new.html

wow... i found a <blink>...

yeah, ok, it's not such a bad use, but i'd use bold or italic, or
another color for the font or cell, but that's just me...

this is gonna be real short...

lotta stuff at the top, but i'll give you credit, it fits in a 640x480, and
the search and calendar are above the fold...

stigma of portal layout, but you do it pretty well... for some reason,
though, the columns aren't as discrete as one would expect...

i'm ignoring the right column... my brain says it's just ad space...
the left column comes across as generic portal stuff (news,
weather, calendars, stocks, etc)... so my brain really only sees the
center...

i don't know what relationship the light blue buttons have, but are
those the only sections of the site?  it appears you're an ISP, but
otherwise i'm having trouble figuring out what i can do at this site...
i can get my news elsewhere...

the black text in 'pigskin picks' overlaps the image, making the
leftmost characters impossible to read... strange wrapping for the
kiwanis raffle...

games?

anyway, more shoveling to do...