[thelist] Dropdowns - good or bad?

aardvark roselli at earthlink.net
Wed Nov 22 12:43:37 CST 2000

> From: "Richard H. Morris" <richard.morris at web-designers.co.uk>
[...]
> > all mine... all martin's... there are a few others who are very
> > particular about that... as well as the three levels of WAI
> > compliance...
>
> But again, not the major corporates. Saatchi (IIRC) did a web site for a UK
> law firm which was a triumph of style over function to the extent that if
> you didn't have fast access or had some disability you couldn't get to any
> content at all.

that's what pisses me off... these corps should know better, hell,
they have research staff, and the ability to hire contractors based
on more than eye candy... places like mine could easily do what
those firms did, and do it better and cheaper... but we didn't have
the right buzz to get in there...

grumble...

[...]
> Wasn't this all about drop-down menus once? ~;0)

yeah... but we had more fun with this...