[thelist] digital camera shopping

John Spencer jspencer at sunflower.com
Wed Nov 22 22:42:36 CST 2000

-----Original Message-----
From: thelist-admin at lists.evolt.org
[mailto:thelist-admin at lists.evolt.org]On Behalf Of A. Erickson
Sent: Wednesday, November 22, 2000 10:16 PM
To: thelist at lists.evolt.org
Subject: RE: [thelist] digital camera shopping

>- amanda, now holding out for a digital camera that can do 15 sec. MPEGS<

The new Sony Mavica MVC CD-1000 can record 15 seconds, and it has a built in
cdr burner, dumping images directly to Mini CD. The minis will work on most
cd-roms unless they are several years old, in which case it comes with a
holder. It has image stabilization, and a lot more.
http://www.sel.sony.com/SEL/consumer/mavica/home.htm I am really hoping that
Santa will get together with my entire family and get this for me!!

Cheers and Happy T-day to those here in the states!
John

<tip>
<tip type="Read a little" author="John Spencer">
It doesn't really matter how new, bad or expensive the equipment is, if you
have no idea how to take a "good" photograph you are probably not going to
get a good result.
Investing in a book to learn the basics can really make a lot of difference.
But at the same time do not suppress your creative thoughts, always try it
even if it might not work. I know it's a lame tip, but it's my first, so
take pity on me.
</tip>