[thelist] Apache problem: CGI not working

Minh Lee Goon v7ac at sdsumus.sdstate.edu
Mon Nov 27 16:46:03 CST 2000

I guess I should have included more information.
It's Apache running on Win2K. I don't think I have perl installed,
although I was under the impression that it was bundled with Apache. I
think that would probably solve the problem.

The output of the file is to be displayed on a webpage. So, basically,
it would be equivalent to a webpage displaying "Hello, world".

</ml>