[thelist] [stab in the dark] SQL Server tricks via VB

Anthony Baratta Anthony at Baratta.com
Mon Nov 27 18:27:57 CST 2000

Scott Dexter wrote:

> I'm looking for info on setting off replication tasks via VB; most likely
> the DMO library, anyone got tips, pointers, references while I'm hunting
> stuff down?

Scott...

I would be interested in pointers to any good links or books you use to solve your
problem. Have you used VBS/ASP to kick off any DTS packages? I would think that the
process is similar, even though I've never done that myself.

--
Anthony Baratta
President