[thelist] runtime error, what does this mean?

Lisa Bartholomew lisa at koolfish.com
Mon Nov 27 21:01:53 CST 2000

Hi , i have sent this agian in the hope that someone can give me some clue.

Thanks for those of you who have tested the slideshow. I even had my friends
check it, it seems to be working fine  on 99% of machines people tested
however my friend in Australia said that when she ran it in IE 5.0 on a PC
this occurred:

A run time error has occurred.
Do you wish to debug?

Line 60
Automation server can't create object

What does that mean and how can I fix it? And why would it only occur on her
machine and not mine which is running the same OS and Browser?
Thanks Lisa.