[thelist] Please help debug this website

Minh Lee Goon v7ac at sdsumus.sdstate.edu
Tue Nov 28 16:38:03 CST 2000

We recently employed the services of a PR firm in designing our
webpages. Now, we're experiencing a problem with some images. It's
strictly on the different versions of the Netscape browsers. It may be a
Netscape issue, but we would like to rule out any programming anomalies.

If you go to http://www.sdstate.org/ and just browse around, you may be
able to recreate the sporadic problem. We haven't been able to identify
any one culprit so I'm appealing to the citizens of evolt.

The problem: the weather icon appears in the main buttons on the left
panel. I've experienced this problem with Netscape before, and some
scrolling usually helps. Or minimizing and then maximising usually takes
care of it. Do you all know the problem I'm talking about?

</ml>