[thelist] IE 5.X PC & CSS

tbounds at gci.net tbounds at gci.net
Wed Nov 29 04:00:46 CST 2000

on 11/28/00 11:36 PM, Zoe Oughton at zoe.oughton at btconnect.com wrote:

> But when I looked using NN4.7, none of the drop down menu's work!  And as
> there are no text links, I cannot look around using NN.

Thanks for taking a look Zoe. I got a kick out of you trying to use the
munged up url I gave the first time. Hehe...

As far as NN goes I need to do some tweaking with the CSS to make it work.
NN chokes on some of the declarations. A _big_ surprise I'm sure. I'm just
trying to solve one browser problem at a time. Eventually I'll have seperate
CSS files according to browser and platform. So far IE 5.0 Mac looks
acceptable. Next I want to get IE 5.X PC tamed.
--
Tony