[thelist] RE: (answer) Randomizing Question

jeff jeff at members.evolt.org
Thu Nov 30 09:26:14 CST 2000

raymond,

:~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
: From: Raymond K. Camden
:
: Jeff, I've spoken with some people internally at
: Allaire, and the short answer is that there is no
: problems with either cases. Ie, no memory leaks
: from <CFSET STR = "foo and #func()# and more
: foo"> or <CFSET SomeFunctionThatReturnsTemp()>
:~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

the first instance wasn't really a concern more than just for readability.
i'm quite surprised by the second though - i could have sworn that was
something i read about.

any mention about <cfif>/<cfelseif> statements with hashed variables and
functions?

:~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
: Of course - the upshot is - if you do something that
: makes your site work better, screw what I say. :)
:~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

true.

<sarcasm>
the flip-side is that i think i should probably quit my crack habit.  not
only is it getting expensive, it's starting to make me make odd claims at
odd hours of the night.
</sarcasm>

still looking,

.jeff