[thelist] dHTML Form Elements

Aylard JA (James) jaylard at equilon.com
Thu Nov 30 17:38:42 CST 2000

Tab,

> when I submit the form, the second select isn't in the Request.Form
> collection.  Can I not do this?  Please somebody tell me I can, but I'm
just
> doing it the wrong way.. I already know that I could do it server-side,
but
> I wanna do it client side if I can.

	Without seeing code, it's hard to say what might be the problem.
This should work, however. Make sure that you are assigning a unique name
attribute to your dynamically created select, and make sure that you are
creating it within the form element. If this doesn't help, pls either post a
url or relevant code. Thanks.

hth,
James Aylard