[thelist] Looking for a good "bulk" emailer

B.A. Sybal (I Need Web Design dot com) basybal at iNeedWebDesign.com
Fri Dec 1 16:38:11 CST 2000

On 1 Dec 2000, at 22:34, Michael Galvin wrote:

> I have about 850 people on the list, and quite frankly, I think OE is
> having some trouble with the amount.  I know about most of the on-web
> ones, but I'd like to avoid having to retype all 850 addresses in again.
> I'd like something that can import an OE address book (and excel sheets
> and text delimited files).

Have you thought of contact managers? Programs like ACT,
Maximizer or Goldmine, I believe, can import OE addresses,
and then you can mail directly from the program ... they aren't
cheap though (relatively speaking).

BTW, a wave to Rudy who invited me to the list the other
day <wave> ... and hopefully I'll be able to attend the
Toronto get-together.

	Barb

Barbara Sybal, iNeedWebDesign.com by GFX
Web Design, Graphic Design & Logos
"Like Ants, We Work Hard & as a Team"
http://www.iNeedWebDesign.com
Vox: 905-828-7399