[thelist] javascript scrolling image script problem

Carole Guevin carole at soulmedia.com
Mon Dec 4 08:37:52 CST 2000

Hi everyone,

If you go to http://soulmedia.com/caroleguevin/scroll21test.htm - there's a
partially working script.

I'd like to:

a) there will be more scrolling images but I would like it to start that
images *appear* in window static before starting to scroll.  Is this
feasible?

b) also I'd like it to loop - if you look at it till 5 pics have passed -
suddenly it disappears...

Please keep in mind that I'm no programmer... so if you're able to provide a
solution - is it possible to use the script in the page and *correct* it or
resend altogether the right script.

Thanks,

carole
  new media portal........+