[thelist] dreamweaver question....

Cauley, Megan L megan.l.cauley at lmco.com
Mon Dec 4 13:41:32 CST 2000

thanks Mark.

i'll check it out!!!

=)

megan

-----Original Message-----
From: Mark Gregor [mailto:mark at velir.com]
Sent: Monday, December 04, 2000 2:37 PM
To: thelist at lists.evolt.org
Subject: RE: [thelist] dreamweaver question....

Hi,

Try the Dreamweaver Exchange at http://www.macromedia.com/exchange/dreamweaver/ and scroll down a bit to the Site Import Export extension.  It allows you to export site information from your old PC (if you still have access to it) and then import it into your new copy of DM on your new PC.

Never used it, but looks like what you're looking for.

Mark